For my 10 hour and 15 minute flight, I’ve prepared a playlist to keep my mind off of the fact that I’ll be in a metal container full of other people at 40,000 feet in the air.
Follow my Soundcloud and Spotify for the best selection of my favorite sounds!
- Chasing the Wild – Hippie Sabotage feat. Daisy Guttridge
- Take It or Leave It – Tame Impala (Nebbra Remix)
- Can’t Hide – Whethan feat. Ashe
- Gemini Feed – Banks
- My Boo (Triple j Like A Version) – Flume
- Hearts – Dan Black & Kelis (Louis the Child Remix)
- Gold – Cabu & Akacia
- Love$ick – Mura Masa & A$AP Rocky
- On Hold – The xx
- Still Cold/Pathway Private – Night Lovell
Today, I released my last mix of summer 2016.
For those of you that don’t know, music is one of my favorite hobbies. I love exploring new artists, stumbling upon lesser-known tracks, and, you guessed it, creating mixes of my own.
Below is a link to my latest mix, which was heavily inspired by the amount of Law & Order SVU I spent my summer watching. It’s a bit different than my other two mixes, PANTS PARTY MIX (currently hidden for promotional reasons) and MADE IN AMERICA MIX, but overall a good time. Enjoy!