here i am, 3 months and 1 day before i will be boarding a flight to London, U.K.
it’s absolutely unreal. this year has undoubtedly been the most challenging and discouraging year of my life – but i’m still here.
i am beyond thrilled at the prospect of going abroad and seeing the world through these fresh eyes, and i am so excited to be able to give you all the opportunity to join me.
long story short,
things are different; i am going abroad with a different attitude, a different outlook and a different purpose.
this semester’s classes have proven more difficult than i could have imagined. each day, i count my blessings, though, and remind myself that my education is a privilege, as is my european excursion.
my plans are not final, but as of now, here they are:
- February 5, 2017 – Fly from LAX to London-Heathrow Airport
- Feb. 6 – Arrive in London
- Feb. 9 – Train from London to Paris, France
- Feb. 14 – Train from Paris, France to Brussels, Belgium
- Feb. 16 – Train from Brussels, Belgium to Köln, Germany
- Feb. 18 – Train from Köln, Germany to Frankfurt, Germany
- Feb. 20 – Train from Frankfurt, Germany to Marburg, Germany
- Feb. 21 – Orientation at Philipps-Universität Marburg
i cannot wait to begin this adventure, and i cannot thank you all enough for joining me in the most wonderful time of my life.
here’s to the next chapter; tita marivic, this is all for you. ❤